Spain. In response to the growing demand for distance learning, the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians of Mary Help of Christians Province (SPA) announce a new formation opportunity. It is the opening of online Professional Formation (FP) courses. Starting from the 2023-24 academic year, students interested in higher education diplomas in Web Application Development (DAW), Administration and Finance, and Early Childhood Education will in fact be able to access quality formation online, without losing the contribution of the Salesian educational charism.
The online proposal is characterized by:
- Adaptation to the digital environment. Through this new online formative proposal, the FMA seek to reach students who cannot attend a local Center, offering the possibility of obtaining quality education from any place.
- Higher education qualification. The online formation offer of the Salesian FP includes three higher education qualifications: Web Application Development (DAW), Administration and Finance, and Early Childhood Education. These areas of study are in high demand in today’s job market and offer students the opportunity to acquire world-class skills, enhancing their employment or career advancement prospects.
- Salesian educational charism. Although it deals with online formation, the FMA will ensure that the educational charism that makes them recognizable is present in every aspect of the program. The pedagogical approach based on integral education, personalized accompaniment, and formation in values will remain fundamental pillars in the students’ educational experience.
- Technology platform and resources. It has invested in a modern and easily accessible online learning platform for students. In addition, up-to-date digital resources, interactive materials, and online communication, tools will be provided to encourage participation and knowledge sharing between students and teachers.
- Academic tutoring and monitoring. To ensure close and personalized monitoring, each student will be assigned tutors, who will play a key role in academic support, career counseling, and mentoring, offering students a supportive and stimulating online learning environment.
“We believe in your talent” is the slogan of the campaign that accompanies the new formation proposal, indicating an interesting opportunity for students who want to become protagonists of their own future. This initiative expresses the FMA’s commitment to education and their dedication to providing accessible educational opportunities for all young people.